Using your online account
How do I log in to my online account?
Head to www.lumonpay.com and press the login button on the top right. Sign in by entering your username and password. If this is your first time using the online portal since it has been updated, you will need to reset your password. Please click Forgot Password and follow the process, entering your email as the username to receive the Forgot Password link.
Using either SMS, Whatsapp or the Twilio Authy app (you can download this app from any app store), proceed through the two-step authentication process. If the telephone number listed is incorrect, please try using one of the other options to log in, and email your account manager with the correct number so we can update this for you.
How do I update my personal or contact details on my account?
You can update your personal and contact details on the Admin tab. If you click on your contact within the Admin tab and select edit it will allow you to update your details.
Can I add another user to my account?
If you have a corporate account, you can add users via the Admin tab on the portal. Select ‘new contact’ then you can add a new user to the account.
How do I close my account?
If you want to close your account, you can contact your Account Manager or email us on [email protected]
How do I instruct a payment?
- Once you have booked a trade, the next page will show a list of your previous beneficiaries which you can select to organise a payment to. Find the correct beneficiary and press the ‘Pay’ button.
Note: if you have completed Part 1 ‘booking a trade’ but did not immediately complete Part 2 ‘instructing a payment’, you can start Part 2 by heading to ‘Wallet’ at the top of the page and pressing ‘Create Payment’.
- Enter the amount you would like to send to this beneficiary, adding any reference if you’d like to appear on their side, and then press ‘Save’.
- Your payment will now appear on the right-hand side. If you would like to make more than one payment, please follow the previous two steps and you will then see your payments stack on this side of the page. Once you are ready to proceed, press ‘Review’ in the bottom right.
- Select ‘Reason for Payment’ on the next page and then press ‘Approve’ in the bottom right corner.
- You have now finished Part 2 and completed the transfer. You may be asked to complete the two-step authentication process again here using SMS, or the Twilio Authy app if you signed in using the app.
How do I book a trade?
Once you log in to your online account, you will see the trading screen in front of you. You can book a trade directly from this page by entering the currency you’d like to sell or buy and the amount. For example, if you’d like to exchange 1,000 GBP into EUR, enter 1,000 into the ‘You Send’ field with the currency as GBP. You will then be given a live exchange rate and an equivalent amount in EUR as shown below. If you are happy to proceed, press ‘Purchase Currency’.
You now have the option to Pay Lumon now or Pay Lumon later. Pressing ‘Pay Lumon Now’ will redirect you to your banking provider app to initiate the bank transfer to Lumon immediately through open banking. If you already have funds on your account with us or would like to pay later within the settlement period, press ‘Pay Lumon Later’. You have now booked the trade and completed Part 1. Next, you need to set up a payment to organise where your currency will be sent. ‘Press Make a Payment Now’ to initiate this process (see the Making Payments section for a step-by-step guide on how to complete part 2: instructing a payment).
If you are a private customer and are looking to convert more that £50,000, please call us on +44 (0)20 3384 7280.
How do I add a new recipient?
Simply click on the recipient tab and on this page you need to click on ‘New recipient’ where you can make the addition.
How do I reset my password?
You can reset your password via the ‘Trouble Logging In’ link on the login page